Tiffin business in India refers to the service of delivering homemade food to customers’ workplaces or homes, usually during lunch hours and or dinner time. Tiffin service is popular in India, especially in metropolitan cities, where people have busy schedules and prefer homemade food over restaurant meals.
Tiffin businesses in India can be started with minimal investment and can be operated from home, making it an attractive business opportunity for many. To start a tiffin business in India, one needs to have good cooking skills, knowledge of food hygiene, and packaging skills. The business owner also needs to have a reliable transportation system to deliver the food to customers’ locations.
Tiffin services are very very popular specially in the city of Mumbai and adjoining cities. There are about a thousand tiffin service businesses that are scattered across the city and beyond. And therefore to stay ahead, businesses need to provide high-quality and consistent food, efficient delivery services, exceptional customer service and online presence.
WHY TO TAKE YOUR TIFFIN BUSINESS ONLINE
Tiffin service business in India generally starts very casually. People passionate about cooking, cook healthy wholesome food at home and start delivering to the nearby customers. However, the demand for good food is so high at present that soon orders start doubling up and then management becomes an issue. Also, who doesn’t really want their business to take flight? Taking your tiffin service business online can help you reach a wider audience and increase your customer base.
To sum up, taking your tiffin business online can help you in,
- Managing orders more efficiently on a cloud platform without the worry of data loss.
- Reaching out to more customers, far and wide.
- Offering your customers a convenient way to subscribe and pay for your service.
- Collect customer data to improve your customer service.
- Gain important business insights to further develop your business.
HOW TO TAKE YOUR TIFFIN BUSINESS ONLINE
- Create a website: Set up a website for your tiffin business where customers can learn more about your offerings, place orders, and make payments. You can either hire a web developer or use a website builder to create your website.
- Choose an online ordering system: Select an online ordering system that allows customers to place orders directly through your website. This can include features such as menu customization, delivery options, and payment processing.
- Establish a social media presence: Create social media accounts for your tiffin business on platforms such as Facebook and Instagram. This can help you connect with customers and promote your business through posts, stories, and ads.
- Optimize for search engines: Make sure your website is optimized for search engines so that potential customers can find you easily when they search for tiffin delivery services in your area. This can include optimizing your website for keywords and ensuring that your website is mobile-friendly.
- Offer promotions and discounts: To attract new customers and retain existing ones, consider offering promotions and discounts on your website or social media platforms. This can include deals such as free delivery or discounts on first-time orders.
TAKE YOUR TIFFIN BUSINESS ONLINE WITH ONEFOODDIALER
‘onefooddialer’, powered by cubeoneapp.com, is a SAAS based software application that is developed by Futurescape Technologies Private Limited with a very unique idea of offering technological solutions to organize and automate the tiffin service business as well as other subscription model based businesses. The development of the product was initiated on 1st July 2012 and it was first launched on 1st March 2015. It is offered as a mobile app and a web application that is accessible through any web browser.
Features of onefoodialer are perfectly curated to help you take your tiffin business online without a huge cost. We provide an online platform where you can start your own online service without the need to build your own website or app from scratch. Also, if you wish to make your own app or website, we get it built for you without any extra headache on your side. If you already have an app or website, our order management module gets integrated with it seamlessly so as to enable your customers place orders and make payment online through your app.
onefoodialer offers you a complete ordering solution along with integrated inventory manager, kitchen management, payment tracker, taxation and more. Get a free demo of the solution now. Click here.