Homemade food and tiffin service is the best way to make sure that food that is consumed is healthy and has been made in a hygienic environment. While everyone thinks of roti sabzi when it comes to tiffin service, it is essential for tiffin service businesses to expand their menu and step up their offerings for their customers. This is why we have gathered the best chocolate chip recipe to match the unparalleled taste of chocolate and butter mend together for a chewy and crunchy taste. This will only make your customers come back for more and more.
Do you own a tiffin service business? Why not take a FREE demo of onefooddialer software solution that has been specially built to support and manage tiffin businesses? Claim yours now.
We have named this recipe “Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies,” because it’s got everything that a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it will become your customer’s favorite dessert when ordering from your online tiffin service.
These chewy chocolate chip cookies are:
- The chewiest of chewy and the softest of soft!
- Extra thick.
- Bakery style with an under-baked center.
- Exploding with chocolate!
These cookies are crazy easy to make, however here are a few notes.
- Soften butter. If you are planning on making these, take the butter out of the fridge first thing in the morning so it’s ready to go when you need it.
- Measure the flour correctly. Be sure to use a measuring cup made for dry ingredients.
- Use LOTS of chocolate chips. Do I really need to explain this?!
- DO NOT over-bake these chocolate chip cookies!
- measuring spoons
- measuring cups
- Dough Mixer
- baking sheet
- 1 cup salted butter softened
- 1 cup white (granulated) sugar
- 1 cup light brown sugar packed
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 cups chocolate chips (or chunks, or chopped chocolate)
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F or 190 degrees C. Line a baking pan with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a separate bowl mix flour, baking soda, salt, baking powder. Set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until combined.
- Beat in eggs and vanilla until fluffy.
- Mix in the dry ingredients until combined.
- Add a 350 grams package of chocolate chips and mix well.
- Roll 2-3 Tablespoon (depending on how large you like your cookies) of dough at a time into balls and place them evenly spaced on your prepared cookie sheets. (alternately, use a small cookie scoop to make your cookies).
- Bake in a preheated oven for approximately 8-10 minutes. Take them out when they are just BARELY starting to turn brown.
- Let them sit on the baking pan for 2 minutes before removing to a cooling rack.
Read more: Precautions for Tiffin Business Owners in the New Normal Era