Finally, we reached the third and the last part of our series “ Improve your customers’ experience with onefooddialer customer portal” where I have been discussing our onefooddialer customer portal and how the end customers can use it and get a smooth and flawless experience. If you haven’t yet read them you can read them by clicking the following hyperlinks in this paragraph. ‘Improve your customers’ experience with onefooddialer customer portal-1’ where I have talked about how to register and manage a customer account in the tiffin services’ portals powered by onefooddialer and ‘Improve your customers’ experience with onefooddialer customer portal-2’ which is about how to book and manage orders.
In this last and third post of the series I will discuss everything about payments using the onefooddialer customer portal. But before that, if you are a tiffin service provider and looking for ways to manage your business and earning more efficiently and smoothly, you may like to avail our free demo of onefoodialer tiffin and subscription-based business management solution. Click the previous hyperlinked text and claim your free demo right now!
HOW TO MAKE PAYMENTS IN ONEFOODDIALER POWERED PORTALS
1. To get into the payment page, click ‘My Meals’ at the top of the page. You will find the options of payment methods here.
2. You can choose your preferred option and against which your course of action will be dictated in the space beside. You are just required to follow the steps.
3. If you are choosing “Cash on Delivery”, you have to give a missed call to the provided number to confirm your order.
4. Fooddialer offers a partial payment option in case of “Online Payment”. On choosing the option, it will reflect the usable balance in your wallet which you can use up by ticking the Redeem Wallet checkbox.
5. You can proceed to pay the remaining amount online by clicking the PAY NOW button. Upon clicking the PAY NOW button, it will take you to the page for choosing your preferred payment gateway. Choose one and click PROCEED for further proceedings.
6. If you choose “Use Wallet” as your option, it will show the amount you have in your Fooddialer wallet which can be used for booking tiffins. Click PLACE AN ORDER button to book your order right away.
8. If you don’t have a sufficient amount in your wallet, you can refill it.
HOW TO REFILL PAYMENTS WALLETS IN ONEFOODDIALER POWERED PORTALS
1. To refill your wallet, begin by logging in to your account.
2. Once into your account, in the top right corner of the pages, you will find your name, the amount available in your wallet and the “Add Amount” button.
3. Clicking the “Add Amount” button will take you to the payment page.
4. Input the amount you want to fill in your wallet in the box provided below your name and current balance of the wallet.
5. If you are having any promo code, input in the provided box and click the “Apply Promocode” button.
6. Finally click the “Submit” button
8. You will be taken to the page for choosing your preferred payment gateway. Choose one and click PROCEED for further proceedings.
***Please note that you may require to pay the service taxes of the payment gateways depending upon the provisions provided by your tiffin service provider.
Thank you for staying with us. We will be back with more information on onefoodialer and other other products from our house. In the meantime, you may like to browse through our service solution and blogs, kindly follow the link to know more about us: https://www.cubeonebiz.com/index.php